First Aid certificates for Instructors

Q: I am thinking of becoming an RYA Instructor – Do I need to hold  First Aid Certificate to attend an Instructor Course?

A: All RYA Instructional Qualifications require you to hold an acceptable First Aid certificate prior to attending your Instructor Course. The most commonly accepted is the RYA First Aid at Sea Course but other certificates are also valid. You can see the current list of acceptable certificates here. You can find out more about our 1 Day First Aid at Sea Course here or if you have already decided to attend you can book yourself onto our next available course click here.

Categories: FAQs

Leave a Reply