Kath has been boating for most of her adult life in a range of vessels from small powerboats to cruising yachts and larger motor boats.
She is a keen yachtswoman and has covered many miles in the UK and southern hemisphere. She has competed in 2 RORC Fastnet Race Campaigns.
Kath is our Chief Instructor for Power, Motor and First Aid and is our Child Protection and Media Officer.
- MCA Commercially Endorsed:
- MCA Yachtmaster Offshore,
- Advanced Powerboat Certificate of Competence and
- Sailing Skipper
- Former Lifeboat Trainer Assessor with the RNLI
- RYA Instructor:
- Yachtmaster Instructor (Power)
- Advanced Powerboat Instructor
- Shorebased and Navigation
- First Aid at Sea
- VHF-SRC Assessor
- MCA STCW Trainer
- First Aid Instructor:
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid
- Medical Gases
- Basic Life Support (BLS)